Jolicloud is looking for a Backend Engineer to join the team responsible for the development and integration of the Jolicloud services. This team develops and manages all cloud computing aspects of Jolicloud and works closely with both the product management and front-end engineering teams.
- Develop new features for the Jolicloud APIs, foundation of both the web and mobile clients.
- Enhance existing functionality and performance.
- Work with product management to plan and integrate partners services.
- Provide documentation and support for third-party developers.
- Strong eagerness to work with Node.JS and MongoDB.
- Solid knowledge of real-time Web applications development, including asynchronous programming, non-blocking I/O and WebSockets.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, as well as, MySQL.
- Enjoy experimenting with 3rd-party APIs.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
If you like the sound of this and want to live in Paris, send us your resume and cover letter.