The Joli OS Story
Joli OS started as an experiment to give netbooks a much better looking user interface. Even with a rudimentary installation process, we started receiving emails and praises from people using the product at home, schools and enterprises. It became the best replacement OS for old PC sitting in homes, schools and universities. Since we decided to make it widely available Joli OS powers 2 million devices around the world.
Why is Joli OS different?
- Designed around the Jolidrive HTML5 interface.
- Super simple to install, no need to be a techies.
- Makes viruses, malware and spyware a thing of the past.
- Comes with a curated list of 1,500 free apps.
- Automatically updates your software, so you never have to worry about it.
- Designed for the cloud but works great offline too.
- A vibrant community of users supporting each other.
- Entirely free.
Every Joli OS user becomes automatically a Jolidrive user.
What they say about Joli OS
The wonderful Jolicloud. Wonderful because it is incredibly fast, lightweight and stripped out of all the stuff you don’t need.Ben Rooney
We've been impressed more than once by the responsive netbook operating system which can boot in seconds flat.Sean Hollister
Jolicloud [...] enables you to easily access cloud-based services at the speed of light and simply never gets in your way.Robin Wauters
Joli OS is Open Source
Not only Joli OS is entirely free, but we also made its source code open and available on GitHub. This is our contribution to make the world a better place by providing simple and modern computing experience for everyone. Thanks for your contribution and support.Join the project on GitHub